Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Biography

     I was born in Bloomfield, Iowa on December 1, 1990. From there we moved three different times in the state of Iowa all before I was about 4. We then moved to San Diego, California and that's where my little sister was born. My father is in the navy, so he went on deployment quite often. After California my father was transferred to Virginia Beach, Virgina. This was a really nice place to live, I really like the weather there most of the time. For the first couple of years there we lived in a normal house, but then we moved into the navy housing. After Virginia we moved to Lakehurst, New Jersey, which was a very small town. The school that I attended went from preschool to 8th grade, which I personally thought was crazy. Then my father was transferred to Oak Harbor, Washington, which is on Whidbey Island. Here I attended my first real middle school. Washington was probably one of my favorite places, it is a absolutely beautiful place to live and I really really loved the weather here. Well my father retired from the navy in my Sophomore year of high school, so that summer we moved here to Glendive, Montana where my dad worked with the railroad. I have to younger siblings, my brother Tyler who is now 16 and my sister Colbie who will by 15 in December. I graduated from Dawson County High School and worked at the local Kmart for three years and this past summer I worked at a group home for children with mental disabilities. My family currently lives in Bainville, Montana and both of my parents work in Williston, ND. Well, there is a little bit more information bout me.

No comments:

Post a Comment